Friday, May 05, 2006

Tunes in my head

Many people included my best friend Kemp have talked about the various CD's that they own that they have loaded onto their i-pods or artists that they look forward to buying and loading.

I am coming up on having had Lola for 2 months and I have a number of CD's that I own that I have loaded and listen to.

A Flock of Seagulls
ABC
Adam Ant
Aerosmith
Alan Jackson
Berlin
Big & Rich
Bobby Brown
Brian Wilson
Cameo
Chris Cagle
Darryl Worley
Depeche Mode
Devo
Dixie Chicks
Duran Duran
Dwight Yokam
Fleetwood Mac
Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Garbage
Garth Brooks
Gretchen Wilson
INXS
Jimmy Buffett
Jedd Hughes
John Denver
John Mayer
Josh Kelley
Kenney Chesney
Maroon 5
Mary Chapin Carpenter
Montgomery Gentry
Outkast
Pet Shop Boys
Peter Gabriel
Rascal Flatts
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sade
Stevie Nicks
Suzanne Vega
Talk Talk
Terence Trent D’Arby
The Three Tenors
Toby Keith
Trace Adkins
Tracy Byrd
Travis Tritt
Veruca Salt
Wang Chung
Will Smith

for humor the Blue Collar Comedy Tour and a bunch of Bill Engvall....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home