Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SOOO much going on...so little time.

Ok, there is so much that is happening in my life right now that I would love to talk about, but the fact is that I am so stinking busy that I feel like I barely have time to eat lunch or dinner let alone find some time to crank out a post.

Quick thoughts-

  • My sister is in from out of town with her two sons and staying with me. Great to see her and the boys.
  • This past weekend was non-stop with a surprise party and family reunion on Saturday (all afternoon and into the evening). Sunday was my nephews Baptism and then a family get togther afterwards to celebrate that as well as my nieces birthday. I got home from church, got changed, and then cooked up a HUGE batch of biscuits and gravy (of which there was nothing left of the gravy...). Add to that needing to get birthday gifts, and baptism gifts, and driving my grandmother to and from the surprise party-reunion. Whew....
  • Busy season at work started, oh about 2 months earlier than normal and I am up to my eyeballs with accelerated deadlines.
  • My ex is still a piece of work (that's why they are ex's right?)
  • Andy Card just resigned from the White House (see my poli-blog for that)
  • Demonstrators are furious that the country is trying to stop the flooding of illegal immigrants into this country. (see my poli-blog for that also)

There are probably more things that I could list, but once again, I do not have time. Oh well, I should be used to the turmoil in my life. At least I don't have twins.....just a teenager.

Later....

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Which is worse, a teenager or twins?

I have a feeling the answer is teenage twins, but I'll let you know in about 12 years.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Kemp said...

Eep

9:35 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I think you're right. At least with my teeneager it's one drivers license, one homecoming, one senior trip, one senior prom, one 6 year attitude.

Although right now he is still his same old self, I think the short circuit of the brain will happen around 15... can't wait for that !!

My hats off to folks like you and Kemp and others with twins. I don't envy you the teenage years.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Especially Kemp. He has TWO girls.

Two teenage girls (shudder).

9:50 AM  
Blogger Kemp said...

Ok, let's stop with the horror stories...

12:03 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Twins. Teenage twins. Teenage twin girls. (Yes, mine are girls.)

Yep. Good enough reason for a drink. It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home