Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The ways people find you

I know that I give the address of this blog to friends and family and they will pass it along. I am also linked on a couple of sites, my best friends personal blog and the other blog that I co-author with him. There may be a few others but those are two right off the top of my head.

I was reading the latest entries by Sarah (as I often do) and she had an entry about word searches that people have done that ended up at her blog. So I decided to see what kind of searches are bringing people to mine.

Here are some of the recent search phrases that have brought people to my door if you will:
  • scotts kid
  • scott's liquid gold (told ya I was worth my weight in gold..)
  • toby keith alien ford commercial
  • lola
  • i want to do bad things to you
  • career builder monkee

Interesting, but I have to work on getting people directed my way with weird words and combo's I will have to think about that. I'll do that while I cook up another batch of 'Bone Suckin Sauce' :-)

Words for search... Shrimp Alfredo Garcia

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I was trying not to make a spectacle of myself taking a picture of that in the grocery store.

"Oh, look at the nice suburban Mom grocery shopping with those adorable twins - doubled over with laughter and crying because she thinks bone sucking sauce is hilarious".

1:31 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I love that picture and, like you, thought it was hilarious.

I also really enjoy reading your blog.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Just what Kitten and The Beav need ... bone suckin' sauce. Mmm. Good.

10:32 AM  
Blogger ACG said...

Keep up the good work on the blog...

cheers,

Anna

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home