Wednesday, April 26, 2006

6......6......6......6.....6


Ok, so I am sitting around one day reading CNN, MSNBC, ABCNEWS, Sarah’s blog and my best friend Kemp’s blog. I am reading along having a good ole time and what do I see? I have been tagged by Kemp with the latest ‘meme’.


The tag is to divulge 6 weird or strange things about yourself that most people would not know. I like to think that my life is pretty much an open book, however there are some things that only a very few select people know about. So let’s see, what about me is weird, strange or hardly anyone would know about me?

  1. I was a virgin when I met my now ex-wife. (I was 19 when we met. I know she was surprised)
  2. I have no idea what ‘meme’ stands for?
  3. When I was a kid I would watch the Wizard of Oz the one time a year it was shown on TV, and each year I would cry when Dorothy was trapped in the tower and the sand was running out in the hourglass. And no, I’m not gay…not that there’s anything wrong with that. (lol)
  4. I can put a smiley face on a target using a handgun. (Think Mel Gibson in the first Lethal Weapon movie)
  5. I don’t wear socks….(or briefs for that matter on most days)
  6. I have seen 90% of the movies made before 1950.

Ok, so there are my 6. It wasn’t quite as difficult as my list of 100, but it took some thought.


Ok, so who am I tagging….
1.) Can’t tag her, she started this…
2.) Can‘t tag her either….
3.) He tagged me……
4.)…???
5.) I got nothing….damn I better start reading more peoples blogs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I also hate "The Wizard of Oz" I would have recurring nightmares about the Wicked Witch of the West trying to get me while my house was on fire. I had to get down stairs and there was a snake on every stair.

Stupid Oz.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Kemp said...

Wizard of Oz is evil... pure, unadulterated evil.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home