Friday, February 10, 2006

Who doesn't love Stewie !?

I love the show "Family Guy", it's one of the funniest and quick witted shows on television. I was watching a couple of episodes (of course I would have them on DVD, what kind of fan would I be if I didn't?) and just had to put up a couple of hilarious quotes involving Stewie.

Lois: What's going on down here?
Stewie: Oh, we're playing house.
Lois: That boy's all tied up.
Stewie: Roman Polanski's house!


Stewie: Cut my eggs!
Butler: [cuts eggs] Your eggs are cut sir.
Stewie: Cut my milk!
Butler: I can't sir, it's liquid.
Stewie: Imbecile! Freeze it, then cut it, and if you question me again I'll put you on diaper detail and I promise I won't make it easy for you.


since I am on a roll, a great Quagmire quote:

Quagmire (running through mall and accidentally into the camera room): Where am I, am I dead?
Security Guard: No, this is where we monitor all the dressing rooms in the mall so we can keep an eye out for shoplifters.(Woman on Monitor has heart attack)
Quagmire: Oh my God! That one's having a heart attack! (Runs to womans dressing room, rubs womans chest and breathes in her mouth. Woman becomes conscious.)
Woman#2: That was amazing!
Woman#3: You saved her life!
Woman#4: Thank God you know CPR!
Quagmire: What the hell is CPR?

Hope you enjoy the Family Guy Quotes as much as I do.

Giggity, Giggity....awww right! Happy Friday!

Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I'm down. I love Stewie too.

Almost as much as I love Cleveland Brown. (That still kills me)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Kemp said...

Stewie is great... but you gotta love Brian.

But still, the best quote to come from the show was said by Peter:

"Look Lois, the two symbols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a big fat white guy who is threatened by change."

Absolute brilliance

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home