Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wednesday + Song = post

What can I say I am an insurance underwriter so sometimes I can't help but put things into equations.

This morning I woke up with the following songs running through my head:

"Mr. Heatmiser" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (If you have seen the old Rankin/Bass Christmas Special 'The Year Without A Santa Claus' you know this tune)

and also

"Jingle Bells" by the Brian Setzer Ochestra

Both are great 'hip' renditions of these two great holiday tunes. If these songs don't bring a smile to your face then you may need Prozac...

Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kemp said...

What if they do bring a smile, can you still get the prozac?

11:32 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Only if you have a good doctor...

or you purchase them over the internet of course.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home