Monday, December 12, 2005

Writers block sucks !

Ok, once again I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. I have however been posting on my other site.

So why haven't I been posting more? Two words....writer's block.

Don't ge tme wrong there are plenty of things for me to write about. It's just sometimes hard to come up with that one sentence from which the rest of the posting flows.

In order to try and help get me over the 'hump' so to speak....now I am thinking of the song by the Black Eyed Peas......wait that's an idea...I will start posting the name of the song going through my head when I wake up each day. Not really exciting but hey it's a start...

Ok, let's see.....here are the songs from the past couple of days..

Sunday- The Girl I Knew Somewhere- The Monkees
Monday- She Didn't Have Time- Terri Clark

It's a start...let's see where this goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home