Sunday, November 20, 2005

Some Self-Realization

Ok, those of you who know me, know that I am single (divorced), those of you who don’t know me, well now you also know that I am single….

When I woke up this morning I was laying in bed and for some reason starting thinking about how much I missed waking up and gently rubbing a woman’s shoulders and back while she is laying next to me sleeping. The smell of her hair, the softness and warmth of her skin.

I started thinking about some other things that I miss.

I also miss snuggling on a couch watching a movie or listening to music. I am leaned back into the corner of the couch and she is leaned back against me…..and I am rubbing her shoulders and neck.

I also miss holding hands while walking at the mall, in a store, across a parking lot, at the zoo, in a museum……pretty much anywhere.

I miss kissing in the morning, a kiss goodbye, a kiss hello, a kiss goodnight, a kiss …for no other reason than I love you.

I do miss all of those…. And in realizing this I also realize I am a touchy-feely kind of guy and maybe just a 'little' bit romantic.... that's not such a bad thing now is it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home