Thursday, December 22, 2005

That's what friends are for...

See, this is what happens when one complains. I complain on my blog and to my best friend Kemp that I have writers block, and then I get tagged by Kemp after he was tagged by Sarah… (Kemp was also suffering from writers block..)

In order to keep the game of ‘Tag’ going, I’m 'it". I guess I better start counting backwards, 100, 99, 98, 87 …yeah and tell me that you didn’t skip numbers when you were a kid either…..

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
1. Running2K's
2. Queen of Spain
3. Sarah and the Goon Squad
4. Kemp (although I’ve noticed everyone else has a cool nickname, so for this little exercise I’ll call myself…‘Dr. Spin’)
5. Scott (Kemp is right we need cool nicknames….’Big Guy’ as in “Life is good when you’re the Big Guy)

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to. This is in no way mandatory.
1. Good thing as I can't think of any..... I'll have to get back to this one...
2.
3.
4.
5.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago? Let’s see I was married to a woman I loved, a homeowner and father to a 2 year old. I was in the process of changing jobs and getting a nice raise in pay. Life was pretty good….or so I thought.

What were you doing one year ago?
Getting used to life as a statistic, an official divorcee’. I was also on my way to becomming a much happier and a much better dad (at least that what my son tells me) than when I was when married.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Coffee…what’s not to love.
2. Walnuts and Chocolate Chips.
3. Chips and Chili con queso
4. English Muffin Pizzas
5. Bourbon or Scotch…(depends on the time of day and my mood)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: (tough to limit to only 5)
1. ‘The Coast is Clear’ by Scotty Emerick
2. ‘The Girl I Knew Somewhere’ by The Monkees
3. ‘Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy’ by Big & Rich
4. Almost ANY song by Toby Keith or Montgomery Gentry (Yes, I am the guy doing ‘car karaoke’ to Toby or Eddie & Troy…I sound great in a 6 x 6 foot space)
5. ‘I’ve Got the World On A String’ by Frank Sinatra

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Travel and then more travel
2. Build a new house on the ocean and one near family
3. Invest the principal and try to live off the interest. (This depends on how many millions I would have)
4. Go back to college at the same time as my son…hey Rodney Dangerfield did it.
5. Put a 10,000 gallon salt water aquarium in my house.

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastination
2. Not wearing socks (according to some people that is a bad habit)
3. Not exercising enough
4. Not getting enough sleep
5. Not eating as healthy as I should

Five things you like doing:
1. Traveling/Camping
2. Making furniture.
3. Shooting at the target range.
4. Watching the Bears…sorry Da Bears!
5. Playing X-Box

Five things you would never wear or buy again:
1. Buy- Turkey Roll (don’t ask)
2. Wear – Anything with Polyester
3. Wear – Spandex (never have and never will)
4. Wear – socks (unless it’s 20 below…)
5. Wear – Members Only jacket

Five favorite toys:
1. Laptop
2. Motorola RAZR cell phone
3. R/C 4 wheel drive truck
4. Legos. As someone said “Never too old for legos.. “
5. ??? I think I need another toy….

1 Comments:

Blogger Kemp said...

Hey, at least it solved your writer's block... didn't it? (It solved mine...)

Nice list mi amigo. And whoever had the quote 'You're never to old for legos' must be a genius... oh wait, it was me!

You could always tag some of the negative commenters on our TBWA blog...

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home