Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just made me laugh..

Ok, I am sitting here at work crunching numbers, looking over proposal documents, and other kinds of exciting underwriting stuff. (I know, but compared to actuaries we underwriters are a party posse.)

So into my head pops a scene from the episode of "Family Guy" that I was watching the other night. (Stewie is of course my favorite character on the show. How can you not love this kid?) I just start laughing to myself, and think if this is so friggin funny, why not share the hilarity.

So I present the quote of the day:

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.
Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.(They all drink.)
Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.(Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)
Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.(Only Quagmire drinks.)
****About 33 drinks later****
Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.
Quagmire: Oh God.(Quagmire takes a drink.)
Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home and choke me while I touch myself.
Quagmire: Oh come on!(Quagmire drinks again.)
Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.
Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)


Freakin sweet.... later

4 Comments:

Blogger Kemp said...

You underwriters are a wild and crazy bunch...

3:25 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Only a few of us....we are the non-conformist underwriters. In the eyes of our co-workers we are most likely the anti-underwriters...

"Oh my god, you deviated from the numbers produced by the formula (other underwriters in the background chanting 'formula, formula')you sir are a rebel and antaganist"

That's right...I am.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Kemp said...

Having worked at the same place you do for 4 years, I can easily see a group of them sitting in a room, wearing ceremonial robes, a flicker of a fire in the middle of the conference table, chanting that...

Now I'm gonna have nightmares...

12:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Best...show....ever.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home