Thursday, October 27, 2005

I know...where the hell have I been???

Sorry all. I have had a few comments asking me if I am going to post again, or basically where the hell have I been???

Fear not, I am still here. October has been an interesting month with many varied activities happening in my life. Which are the things that I have been writing about. The problem is I have been writing all of them at the same time and finishing none.

That and the White Sox have been in the playoffs and the World Series....I digress, they have just WON the World Series. ( Note to Steinbrenner: Hopefully when you come calling with your wallet open the White Sox players will tell you to stick your cash as they still have some integrity and know that the ballclub will do right by them)

So, consider the past couple of weeks like my own Johnny Carson style vacation, except I didn't go anywhere or get a tan.

Talk to you all this weekend.

Scott

4 Comments:

Blogger Kemp said...

Whatever...

1:44 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Bite me....

2:31 PM  
Blogger Kemp said...

No thanks... I don't do small favors...

[rimshot]

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peachblossom says: Can I...show me where and when and I am there with bells and a smile!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home