Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Great 8

My best friend Kemp did this on his blog and threw down the challenge gauntlet. So I picked up the gauntlet, put it on and started typing. Well, life kind of interrupted answering the challenge in a timely manner (but those are subjects of other posts currently in progress)

Kemp you were right, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Honestly some things were harder than othersÂ…..

Ok, take a deep breath, hold your nose....we're jumping in....

8 things I want to do before I die:
Run for political office (I have already held local elected positions as a Democratic Precinct Committeeman but aspire for more)
Write 2 bookschildren'srens book and a book ranting on politics/social climate)
Get Re-Married
Visit the Pyramids in Giza, Eqypt
Retire before the age of 62
Fly in a Fighter Jet
Go to Paris
Learn to Salsa dance and also dance Country (Line and 2 Step)

8 things I cannot do:
A brake job on a car with Anti-lock brakes ( I miss the good ole days wen you could work on a car yourself !)
Eat at 'White Castle' (There's a reason they call em 'sliders')
Watch a reality TV show ( If you gotta call it 'reality'....chances are good that it ain't !)
Tolerate Stupid People
Dance
Drink cheap Scotch
Smoke cheap or flavored cigars
Eat Onions (grilled, raw, doesn't matter...can't touch em..)

8 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
Confidence/Intelligence (without being cocky)
Sense of humor (sorry, no compromise....I am a funny guy!)
Lips
Legs
Eyes
Smile
Back of the Neck
The 'Honky Tonk Badonkadonk' (look it up !)

8 Things that I say most often:
I'm not sure, I have to check on that and get back to you
Nice
Maybe that is just too simple/ Am I simplifying this too much?
Yeah-Right
Just F***ing Brilliant
Hello..!?
Son of a ....
Mother Puss Bucket!

8 celebrity crushes: (tough to choose only 8...)
Gretchen Wilson (She's a hottie AND drinks Jack..)
Salma Hayek
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Angelina Jolie
Shakira
Liz Phair
Rachel Ray
Shania Twain

8 people I want to have do this exercise:
The Dalai Lama
Kelly
My son, when he is a little older...
Enigma4ever, a consistent visitor to all my blogs
My siblings
Former President Bill Clinton
President Bush (Although he would need help from Dick Cheney to spell the big words)
Colin Powell

1 Comments:

Blogger Kemp said...

Very good; though the amount of items we both have on our lists is pause for concern...

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home