Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sometimes you don't want to know...

So we are getting ready to go to my brothers house to celebrate my dad's birthday, and my son comes down the stairs with his shirt off to put it in the laundry. Now you think I would know better than to ask, but always curious to what the answer may be I ask, "You were just in the bathroom, how did your shirt get dirty?" To which he responds "I got poop on my shirt"..... I restrain myself from asking "How do you get poop on your shirt??"....some things are better left unknown.

Any of you who have children, feel free to shake your heads in agreement, thats right, you know that you little angels have all done similar things.....And if not, they will!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kemp said...

Nice...I, for one Scott, can totally attest to that as I am sure I have told you in the past.

Hint. You may want to put comment spam blocker on your blog, it blocks the comments like the 'mr energy drink's ad.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home