Friday, September 02, 2005

Has 'Brownie' been playing with himself since last weekend?

I know it is mid-day and I would normally not post at this time but during lunch I was checking CNN to get an update on the situation in New Orleans and the other areas devistated by the Hurricane and I found this quote " FEMA Director Michael Brown told CNN on Friday, 'My heart breaks. What we're doing, we're ramping up.' "

Ramping up??? What the hell has he been doing for the past week?? And just how long does it take FEMA to 'ramp up'? Isn't thier job to be prepared for 'Emergency Management' ????? The response to this disaster has been disgraceful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kemp said...

I couldn't agree more. After 5 days they should be ensconced in the relief efforts, not 'ramping up.'

You have to wonder if the entire federal government was on vacation while Bush was...

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home